Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 9 - God Centered


So today's lesson is about being God centered or being self centered. No surprise when I found myself to be self centered. God has a sense of humor, honestly. This morning I was pouting and I was really upset because I didn't look the way I wanted to. I 'never' really look the way I want to, I know I shouldn't but I have this problem with hating myself. Yeah, I have really bad self image and self loathing issues. They are gradually getting better but it's a work in progress. There is a fine line between vanity and self loathing. This lesson really made that statement true. There is either self-centered, or God-centered, there is no in between. Obviously the whole working for the world thing hasn't made me happier, a self-centered life leads to what? This? What I already have? Does it lead to this mindset that I am nothing and I am worth nothing? Because I've been self-centered my whole life and it hasn't made anything better. God-centered people like Noah, and Abraham they were genuinely happy and obedient. I don't want to be an Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment