Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 1 - Intro.

Okay, so today is october 1st, and today is my first blog post. This blog is about my life, obviously. But it isn't really a "oh hay this is how my day was." Type of Blog, this blog is about how I want to see how I grow up, how I change each day. My pictures aren't going to be that great since I don't really have a camera of my own yet, but pictures aren't the point here. In my lifegroups at church we're going to be reading and studying this book called Experiencing God. I'm para-phrasing because I don'ty have the book in front of me but it's something along those lines. For the winter semester of the life groups I will be writing this blog to see how I progress, I'll kind of be my own, very critical, very harsh, accountability buddy. Well my blog certainly will be. I'm really writing this blog from me, if you clicked the link that I posted and your still reading up to this point, hi (: Yes, readers would be cool, but I really could care less if no one read this at all. This is about my progress, my life, and how I grow. My dog has nothing to do with this but it was the only nice picture I could find to be completley honest, and I don't want to use like word things. Not that there is anything wrong with those, just I want to use pictures that match the way my day was, or a picture that was a memory of my day. This blog, my blog, is about change so I'm just gonna throw the word sorry out there for anyone that I've hurt. It's out there, so it's off my shoulders.



No comments:

Post a Comment