
Oh today's lesson (: Today what I took out of this lesson is that I need to be God's servant. And not in the human definition. God's servant. Someone who God works through. I really don't have much to write about today because honestly it would be repeating a lot of what I have already written. I do want to talk about God and the whole potter's hands story. That story always makes me smile and it always makes me think. I want to be molded into what God wants me to be. I always got that part of the story, but for some reason I always forget the most important part of it. The part that I need to remain in God's hands. Without God's hands..I can do absolutely nothing. What can a guitar do with no one playing? Collect dust. What can a cup do when no one is drinking from it. Nothing. What can I do without God using me? Nothing. I am nothing but his instrument, and I am proud of that. But I refuse to collect dust anymore. I want God to use me, and I intend to make that happen. Some one very wise once brought up a very interesting comparison. Most aggressive, misbehaving, and disobedient dogs are very unhappy. Wanna know why? Because they have no master. They have no one to serve. As Human beings we let our pride get the best of us, and I've seen so many people go on being unhappy just because they don't want to serve anyone. I am here to say that I am done being unhappy, ever since I've turned into a servant of God... I've never been happier.

No comments:
Post a Comment