Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 6 - Progress


I have decided to hold back one day so I could be on the same page as everyone else. But this workshop is already helping, it's weird and a slight difference really but I'm starting to be more sympathetic toward people that usually I would have been mean to. I'm starting to feel bad for the people who once annoyed the crap out of me. Instead of being like >:O when they're around I feel bad that they have to act that way to get attention, that they crave attention so badly that they have to do stupid things. They need it so badly... that they don't care if it's good attention or bad attention. And I also think, how am I any better? I'm not, I just don't crave that much attention, that's really our only difference. A little progress is still something right?

No comments:

Post a Comment