So, yesterday my dad came into my room and gave me my book (: I've never been so excited for a work book in my life. I automatically ran for it and wanted to read and begin it, but, I'm just going to read and work on it tonight so I have something to write about and work on tomorrow. Today my little project is to compliment everyone that makes me angry as they walk by. I'm trying my hardest not to say anything about the way people dress or the way they talk and stuff because who am I to look at them that way? You know? And if I'm trying to get closer to God... I have to start loving the things that he has created. Because if I can't love the stuff he made... how can I love him? That's like loving a band but hating the music they create o-o so... yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to check in later when I get home to see how this whole project went. Oh yeah.. and I have to stop lurking people D: that is a serious problem I have. This weekend is going to be busy, so I hope I can keep up with this. )':edit: So today was good, every time I saw someone that pissed me off I complimented them and it actually helped me like them and see them more as human beings and not just people that annoy me. Thank God, because I could not tell you how many times I see someone badly dressed or just really loud for no reason and I'm like "GRAWR YOU RAWRRAWRAWR >:O" it just makes me mad and upset and why should I feel like that when they don't care? Answer? I shouldn't, and I'm going to keep this up, well at least try to keep it up. I have to be honest, I did lash out on this Christian (that's his name) kid today, I kinda feel bad because the kid is just trying to fit in and be accepted but he's going about it the wrong and abnoxious way. That's what I have to do, I have to look at maybe why a person acts the way they do and realize it's nothing personal, that's just the way God made them. They have prblems too, and if you give them a chance they are more than they appear on the outside. I just have to remember that.

No comments:
Post a Comment