Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 7 - Fellowship


Fellowship is such a wonderful thing, I would be writing about my forth lesson today but it's a two part sermon type lesson so I'll write about that tomorrow. Okay so LifeGroup today was amazing, as expected. My two LifeGroup leaders are Rachelle and Mark A yala, what do you expect? I love them both so much, they are great role models and leaders. Lindsey is another semi leader I guess I could call it, she is such a cute girl... woman...? I don't know they're all still young to me D: too young to be called women or men d: But anyway, I'm so glad that I finally have a fellowship. A real true fellowship that I can depend on. In eighth grade I felt so lonely because Imari was the only one I felt like I could talk to and the only christian friend I had. I'm still SUPER greatful for Imari, but the fact that I have so many more people to talk to God about, people that I can trust and understand, is just one of the greatest feeling in the world. I'm so lucky to have them all, I'm also very glad they find me amusing and not scary d: Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment